View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 04:41 AM   #35
SauliusP.
Plugin developer
SauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
Hi SauliusP.

I used your plug in today, there are two things I'd like to have

Small Caps support - not important, but I like to use them in document titles

This is important to me, why can't I set default settings in Preference->Conversion->Input Options,
If that's hard to do, is there some way I can do it manually - by tweaking the plugin if needs be.

I have attached images of what I always get as the default, and what I always want as the default - for 'various' reasons I always start a conversion by hitting Reset Defaults

Thanks BR
Hello there,

I can add small caps. Somehow I think I have added support for them, but probably that's my imagination... let me check.

DOCX Input is the only external plugin of this type in Calibre's plugin ecosystem. As such, it shows some missing features. E.g. there is no way to set it's options in Preferences, like with internal plugins. It is simply loaded later. What I can do is to ask Kovid to implement such a feature and I will do this.