View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 09:39 AM   #2
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
I have been to the website a few times and there are some books that I might be interested in, but I find I am put off by the available formats, largely PDF and online access. Consequently, I don't bother exploring any further and, probably more important to the authors, I don't buy anything. I have suggested this before, but with little success, that at minimum every title should also be offered in ePub, a format that an increasing number of devices can read. Perhaps you would have more influence as a member.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote