View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013, 07:59 PM   #23250
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
My city has the Grand Depart of the Tour de France 2015. Today the route was presented and tonight various things are done throughout the city to celebrate. The head tourguide of the Dom tower came by this afternoon to tell us that we should be on the Dom square at 7pm, because we could see something spectacular (he knows my father and I are Tour de France fans).

It was indeed spectacular. There was a great light/laser show and a cyclist cycling down the tower.
I guess Lance Armstrong won't be racing this year... People made such a fuss about him and his behavior. I think they lost track of what was really important. This man won seven major bike racing titles while doing drugs. When I did drugs, I couldn't even FIND my bike!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote