View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013, 01:50 PM   #23249
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
My city has the Grand Depart of the Tour de France 2015. Today the route was presented and tonight various things are done throughout the city to celebrate. The head tourguide of the Dom tower came by this afternoon to tell us that we should be on the Dom square at 7pm, because we could see something spectacular (he knows my father and I are Tour de France fans).

It was indeed spectacular. There was a great light/laser show and a cyclist cycling down the tower.

One thing though: why does the music has to be so loud with these types of things. Everything sounds wooly at the moment and I can still hear the music playing in my rooms (and that's with several buildings, including the tower, between my rooms and the stage).
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote