View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 11:54 AM   #23246
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thWiggle View Post
Get home (safely!) and break out the Guinness, Pooh.

Do you get any pre-migraine warning symptoms? With me, I start to get a tunnel vision effect. If I can some Advil before the "tunnel" gets too narrow, it doesn't progress into a migraine.
Thanks guys! I've had head pain since Sunday - when the leading edge of this winter storm started moving in .... today the pain is centered in my right eye ... once the front moves out (hopefully tonight) the pain will go with it.

My 'aura' warning symptom is sudden nausea - for no reason - shortly followed by blinding headache ....

Funnily enough, Guinness (and other stouts & porters) help calm the nausea and ease the head pain .... have no idea why, but it lets me keep down the meds until they're absorbed.

Will pop back in once I can view the screen without screaming!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote