View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 09:18 AM   #413
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
Yeah... well I am hoping that some kind souls will stump up some money towards me getting one.

A large truck just squashed my car (and my girlfrend who is alive but needs nursing) so to be honest buying a paperwhite is now even further down the list of "Things I should buy".

If people don't support us I honestly don't see how they can expect support back. Already ploughed a bunch of cash into devices I will never use other than to test support "other people"... so yeah... IF I get support on buying the PW THEN I would happily test your code on one.

I'm actually pretty decent at CSS, HTML, Javascript. however still need a device to test my work on.

: D
I'm so sorry for your girlfriend and for you! Hope she makes a speedy recovery!!!

BTW, it would be so easy if we could have a simulator!
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote