View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 02:07 PM   #279
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
k2pdfopt option precedence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanhoso View Post
Awesome. Grid option is about what I wanted. And it doesn't leak memory! Which leads me to another question: setting an option via the interactive menu (either by e.g l or -ls) takes precedence over the default mode, right? So if I set any option (even if it's not set in the default mode), the mode is ignored and only the option that I set is used?
Very good question. You're close, but not quite right. The -mode options are actually a combination of settings. See the usage page (under -mode). Anything you put into the interactive menu will get parsed after the default options, and the later options overwrite previous ones, which is why the -ls- must be after the -mode fw option in my previous example so that it flips the destination orientation back to portrait. The easiest way to be sure to turn off all the options that are turned on by -mode fw is to put -mode def into the interactive menu (or select "mo" then "d") and then follow that with whatever other options you want instead.

BTW, the next release will be able to automatically size the output pages to the trimmed source page sizes, as you requested.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote