View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 03:39 PM   #34705
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
pooh, I am glad you were able to appreciate that little spider, but I would like you to know that I had nightmares about them last night. They were making webs over my doors to the house.

Next, there was crime scene tape over both doors and police cars were parked in the street. Then my dream did a transition to a CSI type program trying to discover how those spiders were involved in the mysterious death of the resident of the house.

*I really hate spiders*

Right now, I am drinking too-strong coffee to wake up after those nightmares last night.

Yikes! You had the nightmares I was dreading! It sounds ridiculous, but naming her Emily made her much less threatening to me.

Of course, if I go home and find her on my recliner, that attitude may change ...

Watch a couple of Winnie the Pooh movies - they'll give you warm & fuzzy dreams [unless you're frightened by the Heffalumps & Woozles!]
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote