View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 07:40 AM   #17
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
There is already a bunch of buzz on the Kindle with backlight similar to the Glowlight.
When the KT with lighting comes out, I will buy it immediately. I won't switch to Barnes and Noble though as I still like the Kindle design and ecosystem better.

Amazon didn't seem to mind being slow out of the gate with touch, so I figure we won't see the light until the next refresh cycle in Sept/Oct.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote