Thread: PRS-T1 Sony PRS T1 Charger
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 11:25 PM   #13
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
I have successfully used a blackberry charger with my Sony reader, and I imagine that the PRS-t1 will also use the same method of charging.

I don't think that you will regret your purchase; I have two Sony readers, and I have been more than happy with them. I can't wait to pick up the PSR-T1, which looks to me to be the best reader on the market, or rather the reader most suited to my needs. I think that you will love it.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote