Thread: PRS-T1 Sony PRS T1 Charger
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 11:09 PM   #12
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orn8one View Post
I was told I could use a blackberry charger for my PRS600 but it doesn't work. I had to buy a wall charger from Waterstones, it came with a transformer and works but is not very portable. Any other ideas from anyone? Thank you.
I don't know who told you that about the 600 but that is not correct. You can use that charger for the X50 series but not the X00 series. For those, you need to get the barrel charger like one used for the Sony PSP.

The X00 series cannot be charged with the USB through AC. You can only do it through the barrel. When I had my 300 I found a generic one for the handheld Sony PSP system. It worked like a charm!
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote