View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 10:46 PM   #38
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonetools View Post
To a point, huh? Maybe I should visit your house and take that same cavalier attitude toward YOUR property that you would towards the author's property.
Wouldn't like that? Thought not.
Come on over-- you are free to copy anything that you please. Give me some advanced notice, and I'll even build a straw man for you and put a sign around his neck saying "digital files are the exact same as physical objects."

Quote:
Moving this discussion to an adult level, you've really not explained why you find a cloud subscription model so hateful-except that its not your preferred model of the publisher offering it to you copy-protection free at a price that you like.
You've had it explained to you over and over and over the problems with cloud storage-- since you can string words together you can't be too stupid to understand, so it is utterly obvious that you are a troll with an agenda. I'll say it again-- if publishers try to move all their books to a cloud model, then I want to see publishers destroyed.