View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 10:05 PM   #35
stonetools
Wizard
stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, IPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeegee View Post
I believe in property rights-- to a point. But there is a point beyond which the peasants need to uprise and introduce the aristocrats to Madame Guillotine. I have no interest in eating cake.
To a point, huh? Maybe I should visit your house and take that same cavalier attitude toward YOUR property that you would towards the author's property.
Wouldn't like that? Thought not.

Moving this discussion to an adult level, you've really not explained why you find a cloud subscription model so hateful-except that its not your preferred model of the publisher offering it to you copy-protection free at a price that you like.