View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 04:46 PM   #5
Steve_Haley
CC iOS Developer
Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.

Device: Variety phones/tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainvision View Post
Another question.. once I choose to set a path in that window, there's no way to send some books (based on authors, for example, or on tags) to a different path (always based on metadata controls like series, authors and so on)?
As far as I know, calibre doesn't allow you to do that. However, I'm developing an app with one of the calibre guys that will help with that problem. We haven't actually finished that part of the app yet (currently it allows sending of books, and lots of sorting/grouping options), but we hope to get to it soon. You can find our app on Google Play. (It currently only supports Android v2.3, Gingerbread, and newer versions.) Thanks!
Steve_Haley is offline   Reply With Quote