View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 01:15 AM   #13
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushka View Post
  1. If he is an iphone user tell him not to keep pressing/swiping the screen.

kindle only no worries there
  2. Download all books to the PC and not through Whispernet
    why?
  3. Stop clicking on Amazon recommendations (there is ALWAYS something that appeals)
    ha! he is verrry picky! I think we are safe there!
  4. Download Calibre to the PC so he can organise all his books and see the covers in colourahhh! good to know! I have it downloaded but never used it!
  5. Make sure he has a cover and if it is the Amazon or hinged one, not to open it from the back (verrrry easy to do in a hurry or if not thinking)
I got him a m-edge cover as part of the package. I remember the Kindle cover with my first K1 *shudder*

I'll think of more....
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote