View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 04:00 PM   #176
dimasic
Enthusiast
dimasic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dimasic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dimasic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dimasic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dimasic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dimasic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dimasic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dimasic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dimasic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dimasic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dimasic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle 4NT
So do you think that when we turn the page forward by one step and backward (by one step too), it should become almost all greyed out? I don't understand why and what for. When we read the remain of the page at the bottom (it's black and the upper part is grey) and then return to the upper part of the page, we don't see the bottom, but do see only the main part. So why it's grey? Maybe to damage my eyes? Okay, I won't use this mode at all. If this is not a bug, but feature, this feature is not looks reasonable. To make the text black as it was, I should press two more buttons - backward and forward? So for simple returning to the previous page which was black I should press THREE buttons (back-back-fwd), not one. Oh, no. No, thank you.

Last edited by dimasic; 04-18-2013 at 04:07 PM.
dimasic is offline   Reply With Quote