View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 11:46 AM   #31
SusanM
Bemused by possibilities
SusanM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle91 View Post
Abbyy has improved a bit ...

As mentioned here I would use it to create HTML then do the afterwork to clean it up. Then use sigil to make an ePub.

Another way is to use Abby to make an RTF, then use Toxaris' word cleanup macro to make a clean HTML. Then sigil to make ePub.

Thanks! I contacted ABBY about the difference between the Abby Finereader Professional and Abby PDF Transformer (both export to HTML but with a big price difference) asking if there is a difference in the quality of OCR or only a difference in the options. No reply. Are you using the Finereader or the PDF Transformer? I am testing the trail version of PDF Transformer and the HTML is much cleaner than with Acrobat X1.

S
SusanM is offline   Reply With Quote