View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 08:13 PM   #2
Mims
Addict
Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT, iPads,IPhone,Aura H2O,PW3
Stedman's or Taber's are usually considered the best but I don't know what if any editions are available for Kindle. I am sure they have apps for android,ios,and windows. There are a lot of free on-line resources though.You can google a definition fairly easily and there are multiple free medical dictionary sites available. I usually prefer to read medical articles or medical texts on my ipad or laptop so I can easily access other resources and the illustrations,pictures,mri's, x-ray films are easier to see.
Mims is offline   Reply With Quote