View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 10:02 AM   #1
avantman42
Wizard
avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Books about the Cold War turning hot?

Back in the day, there seemed to be a fad for books about the Cold War going hot, usually with a Soviet invasion of West Germany.

Does anyone know of any similar books available as ebooks? First Clash by Kenneth Mackey is often recommend, but I can't find it in ebook form. If anyone can tell me where to find a copy I'd be very grateful.

I've read the following, so please don't suggest them

Red Storm Rising by Tom Clancy
Red Phoenix by Larry Bond
Chieftains by Bob Forrest-Webb
The Third World War by General Sir John Hackett
The Untold Story by General Sir John Hackett
Team Yankee by Harold Coyle
Sword Point by Harold Coyle
Red Army by Ralph Peters
avantman42 is offline   Reply With Quote