View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 09:13 PM   #12
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntykatkat View Post
I have heard a rumor of an announcement from B&N later this month. Most think it will be the new tablet for Christmas, but could also herald an update as well. I seem to remember one around the same time.

Auntykatkat
My guess would be a new Tablet. They are selling refurbished tablets very cheap in their eBay store.
They are also selling the non-Glow I wouldn't be surprised if the non-glow Touch very cheap so I'm guessing it will be discontinued soon.
(Bundle a STR and a 16 GB Tablet and pay $164 + tax right now)
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote