Thread: BeBook Pure
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 05:19 AM   #58
Stormchild
Evangelist
Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1. BeBook Mini. BeBook Neo and Club. BeBook Live. BeeBook Pure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidari View Post
Lack of Pearl should not be a deal breaker in my opinion, I have both and the difference is not that great....Plus the simplicity of the machine is quite good...too bad they do not have a 5 inch version.....
Placed next to my 5 inch Hanlin, there is not a lot of difference, it is only bigger enough to accommodate the 6 inch screen but it is much thinner and lighter. My first thought when I opened the box was how small it is.

I am very impressed with it so far and if I had to actually pay for a new reader now, I would not hesitate.
Stormchild is offline   Reply With Quote