View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 03:59 PM   #48
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
FYI if dogs ran the planet, they would quickly become wild for humans wouldn't be feeding them anymore, in which case I strongly suggest you to stay away from your beloved four-legged friends lest they attack you and severely injure you or worse ...
But in the meantime, you love them I hate them. I'm fine with it, so why aren't you ?

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/after...pulation-zero/

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrosvit View Post
People, on the other hand, never exhibit any of these traits.

Give me a surly dog over nearly any human being any day, and twice on Sundays. If dogs ran the planet, we'd be in a lot better shape.
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote