View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 10:48 AM   #36
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by avantman42 View Post
I suspect Blue Tyson is referring to open source software. All the software on my home computers and my work computer is open source. The licence of every one of those programs allows me to install the software on as many computers as I wish. It even allows me to make copies and distribute them (under certain conditions, the conditions varying according to the licence).
I don't think that it is limited to open source. I think that you can install the software for printers, scanners, various USB toys on multiple computers.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote