View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 12:21 PM   #21
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by slex View Post
Their discounted books are available at Amazon, and I think that I have encountered them at Kobo, too. Just do a search at the Kobo webite of the titles you are interested in.
Aaaah, but I want the two-for-one format (mobi and epub) non-DRM versions offered through their own website, so Amazon or Kobo don't do it for me. (Yes, I am a fan of Apprentice Alf, but it's easier this way...)

UPDATE: I got a really quite quick e-mail back from the PRESIDENT of Poisoned Pen Press saying they had been having some problems with their checkout, thought they had fixed them, but apparently not. He's going to get back to me, and I'll update here when it's fixed.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote