View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 02:22 PM   #8
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
Whatever does happen with it, I expect that it at least partially depends on what sort of road-map the Adobe people are following here. They've only just launched the PC version of the app., and while I'm confident that they've also been working on versions for portable devices (I think the original press release implies that pretty well), they haven't given out any idea of the sort of schedule they're looking at for those versions.

Whatever
happens, I'd expect the Sony PRS 'line' to be pretty high on the list of devices they're developing for, which makes me think that as long as the DE for the PRS 'line' comes out while Sony is still supporting the 500, it'd end up on there. It'd be dumb for them to do anything else, unless there was some sort of hardware requirement that the 500 can't meet, that would just be annoying and unfortunate.
Well they've been working on DE and Epub for portable devices where you need to reflow and change the size of the text. We can expect that dedicated reading devices will be on top of their priority list for this simple reason.
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote