View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 04:58 PM   #37
Titano
Definitely not King Kong
Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by NuPogodi View Post
I wrote that these tools were written & tested for 4bpp systems where 1 char = 2 pixels, while KT & KNT are 8bpp devices (1 char = 1 pixel). It's rather easy to update these tools for all kindle models, but I need raw 8bpp-images that could be obtained with the command "dd if=/dev/fb0 of=/mnt/us/output.raw" (in my Kindle3 just "screenshot" in the command line also works). If someone could supply me by such files for KT & KNT (no matter, what is inside - homescreen or any bookpage), I could readily modify the code & recompile the binaries.
Alternatively, you (or anyone else) may do it by yourself, since the sources are included.
Here is what you asked for, for anything you can do.

P.S. - I compressed it so I could upload it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip output.raw.zip (10.8 KB, 185 views)
Titano is offline   Reply With Quote