View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 01:10 PM   #1
Pismire
Small God, also Turtle.
Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Very simple guide to reading newspapers on the kindle, please? :)

Dear Forists,

I know this information is here, and I must have come across it many times already in my attempt to understand. Why I still ask? Because I am rather lost with all the formulations. So please bear with someone that is about to receive his first mobile device and suddenly has to deal with all of this.

I wish to grab a copy of my favorite newspapers to read, say, on the way to work. I do not want to subscribe to them (as in, free, please). Instead I just wish to read on the Kindle what I would usually read uncomfortably behind my computer screen. Can I do this from the Kindle itself in a way that I can access the newspapers after I break the Wifi-conncetion? Or do I need to transfer it from the computer? If the later is true, how do I, well, get a copy of the newspaper in the first place?

I know this question is easily answerable for anyone that has a bit better grasp of the terminology than this out-of-touch questioner
Thank you very much.

Cheers
Pismire
Pismire is offline   Reply With Quote