View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 07:01 AM   #15
omro
Addict
omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura81 View Post
I'm still happy with the device since I am only having problems with the one format. But it would be great if it did read this one as well. The only other thing I'm trying to work out is if I can get the print in some PDF files to show up darker. There's one book I'm trying to read but the print is light. I can still read it, but would just prefer it darker, more solid.
Does the PP anti-alias the fonts in PDFs like Acrobat allows you to?
Could there be an option to turn the anti-alias off on the PP, which Acrobat also allows you to do?

I turn off the anti-aliasing on PDFs that I have trouble reading on screen and that helps. If the PP doesn't support this, maybe it could be a feature request?
omro is offline   Reply With Quote