View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 09:26 AM   #14
jesse
Connoisseur
jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAstoria View Post
So, Amazon controls by proxies which internet sites we can visit? (In reading jesse tethering blog). That's interesting. Maybe that's why I can't get to my regular web based email account. Not a big deal, just set up an account with Gmail and just forwarding specific emails to that account. Not being a "techie" person, I just have to stumble around till something works.
I'm going to assume they're proxying content to help make sure it's _fast_ and that nobody's abusing the no-monthly-cost 3G connection. I have no idea if they're doing transforms on HTML or content filtering.
jesse is offline   Reply With Quote