View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 09:52 AM   #251
AkumaTakeshi
Lounge Lurker
AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi (Screen Broken)
I don't know but I would guess that you were unlucky and got a faulty product to test or maybe the additional features vs the M91S like the touchscreen aren't that well implemented yet, using excessive amounts of processor power. I just think Onyx wouldn't launch a product with such visible faults, it would be a suicidal move. Some memory leak or an infinite cycle repeating itself, I don't know.

Well but I'm not doubting your work on doing the review, actually I appreciate the work you put unto to it, it's just that I don't believe the product will be launched like that but it was nice to see the comparison between them and the features of both of them.

I still have hope for Onyx, gambatte guys
AkumaTakeshi is offline   Reply With Quote