View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 08:08 PM   #9
captaingeorges
Zealot
captaingeorges will become famous soon enoughcaptaingeorges will become famous soon enoughcaptaingeorges will become famous soon enoughcaptaingeorges will become famous soon enoughcaptaingeorges will become famous soon enoughcaptaingeorges will become famous soon enough

Device: Cybook, Iphone32g, ipad, Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by razmichael View Post
Hi captaingeorge,

I was about to send you some sql statements that you could run to move books from 'I'm reading' to finished or unread but then realized that you have the original Kobo so the Database structure is different - not much help. I did want to say that I visited 'your' Isle-aux-Grues many years ago and it was a fantastic place - I assume it still is (and allows lots of peaceful time to read??).
Still the same! Very quiet especially in the winter. The Ferry is not running and commuting to the main land is done by plane... Not too many visitors... It is a great place to read by the woodstove...

As for my little problems, I will eventually figure it out!!! With the help of many good souls on this forum. I just realize that I had a Cybook from the first batch a few years ago and now I have a Kobo from the first batch...

Live and learn!

Regards,

Georges
captaingeorges is offline   Reply With Quote