View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 06:48 PM   #5
captaingeorges
Zealot
captaingeorges will become famous soon enoughcaptaingeorges will become famous soon enoughcaptaingeorges will become famous soon enoughcaptaingeorges will become famous soon enoughcaptaingeorges will become famous soon enoughcaptaingeorges will become famous soon enough

Device: Cybook, Iphone32g, ipad, Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyke View Post
Once your Device is detected by Calibre, you should have a couple new buttons above, specifically Device and Card a if you have an SD card inserted. select the one which has your books stored and you'll have a list of all the books on that device.

From here, you can edit the "Collections" column. If it's a book that's been read, change it to Read. If it's unread, leave it blank, and if your reading it, put in Im_Reading. Once done, it should be good, however, you may need to power cycle your kobo for it to take effect.

I am making progress!!!

I have 94 books in "I am reading" section. however in Calibre, only about 6 are actually marked as "I am reading" the rest are either blank or marked read. I changed a few that were Blank and the result is strange. If the book was in I am reading, it stays there, but is now marked as finished... So I can now mark my books correctly with the collection column, but I cannot seem to be able to remove them from "I am reading" section

Any thoughts ???
captaingeorges is offline   Reply With Quote