View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 01:09 PM   #30
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by llasram View Post
That doesn't sound so bad to me, actually. I think I might be a fan of "social DRM." It doesn't prevent you from using the file in any particular way or sharing it with any particular person, but provides some disincentive for out-right piracy (yarr!).
Think about a device which records when you're sleeping, when you're eating, when you're at the bathroom and when you're having sex.

Well, for some people that is not a problem but in my opinion it's none of their business what I do in my free time (as long as it's in the law).

And think about the possibilities. Imagine they would get that you were reading a book about sex longer than the average pearson. How long would it take that somebody will call you and make you an offer related to that ...
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote