View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 10:34 PM   #20060
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melon Soda View Post
I just started "Taken in Death" by J.D Robb today and I am hooked!
I highly suggest you STOP reading Taken in Death. This is a series that should be read in the order it was written. If you read out of order, you can end up spoiling things. And there are places in the series where it is needed to have read certain books before others. So read in order.

Here is the order to read them in...http://www.jdrobb.com/pdfs/0-Chronol...eries-2014.pdf

If you have already read Taken in Death, please forget everything you've read.

Last edited by JSWolf; 06-27-2014 at 10:36 PM.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote