Thread: Kobo Patcher
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 03:35 AM   #24
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibu View Post
Thanks @all for the feedback.
I will try to get the patch working on my device.

At the moment I don't know, if I get used to a view without any information about the "progress".
I only know, that I don't like to see the page numbers on tiny screen near to the text.

But if I could choose, I would like to see a visualization of the progress in form of a tiny noncommitel bar at the bottom of the page.

For those who set the margin bottom so low, that no page number is seen:
This patch is just hacking values that are stored in compiled program that presents the GUI on the device. It can't add extra function if it isn't there already. Kobo had a bar like you want in the 1.9.x firmware version. It could be displayed in 2.0.0 and maybe 2.1.x, but has been removed.

Quote:
How can you get to the main menu than?
Still by a tap in the middle of the bottom?
The change i only affecting the display of the book. You will be able to tap in the same place as before to display the menu. When it is displayed, it will be in the same place and cover some text.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote