View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 06:08 PM   #770
Mikey1969
Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Metatag sorting in Cool Reader?

Hi all,
I recently rooted my Nook Simple Touch because the "Shelves" option was designed by a bunch of morons, and I'd like to customize how I sort my books. Some by author name, others by genre or my own tag. Obviously I can set all of this up in Calibre, I'm just curious if Cool Reader can handle those tags, or if there's another way to custom organize my books?

BTW, kudos to the dev(s) on this. So far, it's the best solution to replace my default reader. Some are too high functioning for the Simple Touch, and some are slow and laggy Cool Reader works wonderfully!
Mikey1969 is offline   Reply With Quote