View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 01:54 PM   #7
VaultBoy
Addict
VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle of many shapes, PIPBoy 3000
Quote:
Originally Posted by pl001 View Post
Yeah, I bought the original Nook and Nook Color because they were good products with limited competition at the time. The Color though has proven to be way too limited as a tablet, I don't like their flavor of Android, and they never really kept it up to date. It was worth what I paid for it, no more. When I shopped for my next tablet I never even checked out the new Nooks, just didn't have any interest in them.
The original Nook Color was great after rooting and tossing CM on it.

Stock out of the box, though, was pretty lackluster.
VaultBoy is offline   Reply With Quote