View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 05:03 PM   #2
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
I'm probably being a bit more laissez-faire than you. I still back up my files, but I don't worry so much about converted files unless it took a lot of work to convert them. In my mind, as long as I keep the originals I can always convert them again should I want to read the book again (I'm a great re-reader so it's quite possible I would want to).

In a general sense with regards to backup, I back up the files that I would never wish to lose and would not be able to recreate in any way. I usually imagine 'what if I lost it in a fire?' When I put the idea to the test, it's quite amazing how little on my computer that is not expendable. Though there are still a lot I'd love to keep anyway. So I back up all of that
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote