View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 07:51 AM   #2
JeremyZ
Addict
JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST, Kindle 2, Samsung Galaxy Stellar phone
Looks like I might be the first, as the only other one up at 6 AM on Saturday, hehehe.

I really liked this book. I was pretty sad when they killed off Michiko's daughter and Theo's brother. I'm not a reader of romance stuff, but I was kind of hoping Michiko & Lloyd would end up together anyway.

The thing I liked most about this book was that it really got my imagination going. What would I see? (as Bob mentioned) Would it happen anyway, or would I avoid it?
JeremyZ is offline   Reply With Quote