View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 11:43 PM   #134
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
I have to wonder if this is being rolled out with the expectation that there will be all kinds of tablets given as gifts this Christmas.

But jeez, did they do any kind of usability studies before they rolled it out?! It's really as if the users of these big libraries are basically being forced to be Overdrive's beta testers. I hope they're giving the libraries a discount on books to pay for the headaches.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote