View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 11:31 PM   #144
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
The rest of her Loveswept titles are still 99 cents but I wonder if she is going to make any more free. I'll have to visit her Facebook page and see.

I just got back from the doctors and finally after a very long month of waiting I got my biopsy tests results. It was Benign! I can't tell you how relieved and happy I am. Hubby said wow you're chipper this morning. Now I can sit back read and enjoy the Holidays. No more worrying!
Such wonderful news Blossom!!!!! So happy for you!!!
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote