View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 02:53 AM   #3931
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analogus View Post
Hi Rizla

Sorry if your problems are caused by the new ZORK. Sadly, as written, I'm not able to test the version for PRS650 du to lack of this erader.

Do not worry!

1) Uninstall PRS+ with the uninstaller
2) Install the 'normal' PRS+ again

3) Reinstall the old ZORK

This should solve your problem. Meanwhile I've removed the downloads.

A.
Many thanks, Analogus. I will do it later. Thanks for the compile anyway.

Update: All restored to latest version of PRS+. Many thanks to all.

I do hope Kartu and the team include the features Zork has incorporated in their next official release. They look very useful. The new icons alone make me want it Also I can already think of uses of the ability to switch between books. Tons of stuff, basically.

Last edited by Rizla; 11-08-2012 at 03:54 AM.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote