View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 06:10 AM   #41
NNolan
Compulsive Gadget Geek
NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: One of each, and two in some cases
I never thought I'd say this without a loaded gun to my head, but I prefer my Nook Glowlight to my Kindle Paperwhite. My Nook has always had an evenly lit screen and looks good at every light level in any room lighting. My Paperwhite...not so much. In a dark room the blobs of color pretty much go away only at the maximum light setting, which is the exact opposite of what Amazon recommends. I'm still debating sending it back and just waiting to see if next year's Kindle has the blobs worked out.
NNolan is offline   Reply With Quote