View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 04:47 PM   #26
JoeC
Addict
JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2 and 3, Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Oh Good! That was main concern someone mention it was like a light flashing on and off. I was worried because he last night complain with my KF with Screen Dim on at minimum that it was bugging him. I ignore him about that. I've already gave up a book light, a lighted case but if the PW has a flash effect I wouldn't be able to justify using it.
There is a light flash that you can minimize by adjusting the screen refresh. The light flash does not bother me while I'm reading but it was noticeable to my wife. It was still better, from her perspective, than using the Touch with the integrated light in the case.
JoeC is offline   Reply With Quote