View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 05:16 AM   #39
molman
Evangelist
molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwipippa View Post
OT - amazing atmosphere over the weekend. I went to the opening (not the game but to the city to watch the fireworks). I've never seen crowds that big in Auckland and all having a great time. I even saw a Russian Cossack and his Ice maiden - all sorts were there. Plenty lots of green and gold wigs as well and a few blow up kangaroos.
OT: Sounds great. I had a great time when it was here last (final results aside). I was happy to see my other two teams get up, the Irish and the Fijians. the bok were lucky to get a win, sure was rooting for the Welsh to get that extra point.
molman is offline   Reply With Quote