View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 04:05 AM   #45
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Use the same font name in your @font-face rule as is used in the font itself
Kovid:

It's not the font names nor the font-face calls nor spaces nor hyphens. I am tracking it down and I think I have it, but it's none of the above. Above and beyond Mathew's issue of the past 3 months or however long, Amazon's changes this past week have created other issues vis-a-vis fonts that started showing up at the end of the week (Friday-ish). We've been working on this since then, utterly coincidental to me seeing Mathew's post late Thursday and trying to assist him at that time.

For other posters: it's not a CL KG build versus a GUI build versus dropping the OPF on KG or CL'ing the OPF via KG. All results are the same. And I have to admit, if making a book with KG somehow makes a different book than Previewer, I've never seen it, no matter how many mobis I've unpacked.

A few more tests and we'll know, at least about the current Amazon font issue. I don't know if it will solve Mathew's problem, as his seems to stem back somewhat further than the current matter, which definitely came into existence this week while Amazon was "helping" its customers more. (I know I have a mini-rant somewhere from this past week on this very topic...the ever-changing landscape. {SIGH} Anyone here run into the new NookPress "helpfulness" of swapping out your perfectly good epub stylesheet for their OWN, and rebuilding your ePUBS??????).

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote