View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 07:51 PM   #80
tmf2
Zealot
tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Not sure what to do. I was thinking of settling on the two least bad ones, but now that I see your perfect looking one, I wonder if it would be worth another exchange. I don't even know if Andrew would even work with me on new exchanges again. It's so frustrating.

Yours is the only one I have seen that I can't detect any blotches on. I want two of THOSE
xendula I decided to send them all back for refunds and start from scratch in a couple of weeks. It was a nerve racking, time consuming merry- go- round. Maybe reordering would result in a positive outcome. Of course I'm assuming you have another Kindle to read on.
tmf2 is offline   Reply With Quote