Thread: css question
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 11:25 AM   #8
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
t'would be good if folks with paying "clients" could be made to contribute in exchange for the "free" help they get here. it does not feel right to give out free help which is then used in "for profit" situations..
it is very tempting to post that folks with "clients" should
a) "know" how to do the stuff that they are charging for
b) not expect to get bailed out for free.
c) and that "clients" should not pay good money to unqualified idiots - though I guess that is too much to expect.

it seems we have 3 classes of folks who post here:
1. amateur dabblers ( like me) who tweak for their own reason & would never dream of charging for their limited skills
2. real professionals, like H... , who are gracious enough to share their knowledge
3. rip - off merchants who think its OK to charge for NOT knowing how to do stuff & then come here for a free bail -out after they have messed up

If this does not apply to OP then apologies, but like others have have said - "client" is a red rag to a bull!

- as in my client has paid me to do this but I am clueless so please tell me how to.... so that I can make a quick buck...

Last edited by cybmole; 12-08-2012 at 11:33 AM.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote