View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 12:42 PM   #5
Hui Neng
Ebookreader
Hui Neng turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Hui Neng turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Hui Neng turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Hui Neng turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Hui Neng turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Hui Neng turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Hui Neng turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Hui Neng turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Hui Neng turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Hui Neng turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Hui Neng turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: Nook Simple Touch - Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
deltadon, hope you don't me asking a SSTab2 question in here, and welcome to MBR!
I just bought a SSTab2 7.0 also. Set it up and as recommended by Chantal [my tech guru! ] downloaded Aldiko directly to it. I wanted to sideload my calibre library directly to the SSGT from my PC [and later perhaps music/video].
However the SSGT isn't showing up as a drive when I connect to my computer. I did get an inital error about a driver, but it never came up again. A quick google search said something about 'KIES' settings? Another quick search at SS site doesn't mention anything about where to update drivers, but did find where I could download 'KIES'. Would I download that to my computer or my Tab? [btw I have PC with Windows 7]. I swear I love technology but it hates me!
KIES is the software Samsung provides for your PC and some interactions between the tablet and the PC. For that to work you have to enable KIES on your tablet which in turn probably does not show up as a external drive.
I guess you have to switch from Kies to USB in the settings of the tablet.
This is how it works with my media player.
Hui Neng is offline   Reply With Quote