View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 11:16 AM   #89
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by rferran View Post
I've finished the catalan translation of Sigil. Well, there are the famous 4 obsolete strings related to numerusform tags witch remain unstranslated unless a plain text editor is used for do a tricky translation. I leave them untouched; 99% is enought for me.
That's good enough for most people I'm sure.

Quote:
I think that «ca_ES» isn't the right code for catalan. (Well, the most speakers of catalan are in Spain, but there are also speakers in Andorra and a few ones in France and Italy.) I think the right code is «ca» (only two letters) indicating catalan on any country. When I change the name of file "sigil_ca_ES.ts" to "sigil_ca.ts", Sigil recognises correctly the code as catalan language. Maybe this only happens on GNU/Linux, I don't know what happens on Mac and on Win...
I've changed it to only use the two letter code.

Quote:
About de dictionaries, the files "ca.aff", "ca.dic" and "hyph_ca.dic"...
Due to the number of languages only the most commonly used languages have dictionaries distributed with Sigil. Users need to provide their own dictionaries for other languages.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote